IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, May 24, 2010

MONDAY MORNING CONVERSATIONS

It is VERY hot and humid these days when we run our early morning runs. The following is the conversation after our 5 miler this AM:

(Party not named--don't want her fussing at me----suffice it to say that she is a "Machine"--not human---works out ALL the time. 13 mile run Saturday; LONG bike ride yesterday; 5 mile run this AM and then 3 mile walk after) "Lora, I wanted to ask you do you think me going off my hormones could be making me feel so tired?"

Me- "Yes, it probably would at first, until your body adapts to the change"

Anonymous Party-"WELL I'm just going to get back on them, I need to feel better and not be tired."

Me-"Well you are doing a LOT"

Her-"NO I'M NOT!"

Larry-"Well I've been feeling tired too, so maybe I'll start taking hormones too"

OH GOODNESS---Larry has been running with us girls WAY too long!

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

I think I know who it is:)....she told me she wasn't going to run St. George. We'll see. Love the line from Larry!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

That's funny! I think we can pick out Mrs. Sandra from that conversation!