IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OVER THE EDGE!!!

I very seldom----very very very seldom--go over the edge..........but today I was tottering on the VERY SLIM THREAD of the farthermost edge----with my head pointed OVER! It always surprises me--these few times that I have been on that emotional sliver how I react. Let's just say----I can be MUCH MORE aggressive than I ever dreamed. I can rant and rave----threaten----and throw out verbal bullets that I seriously don't know where they come from.

Today's eruption followed a revelation that one of the companies "My Boys" are dealing with while constructing their house was FAR from scrupulous and not true to their word---AFTER receiving the money for their job 2 weeks ago. I believe the words attorney, sue, damages, Better Business Bureau all came out of my mouth over a short time period.

#2 called the Rep and told him that "His Investor" was leaning on him and he was just relaying the message. FINE BY ME----tell him just what I said. #1 laughed and said the rep was a BIG GUY and was looking for me. My response-----

BRING IT ON!

Don't mess with Texas and WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T MESS WITH MOMMA!



1 comment:

Gabe said...

That woman needs appeasin'