IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, December 19, 2009

ON MY SOAPBOX!

I am usually not very vocal about political drama-BUT this Healthcare bill that is being forced upon us is THE PITS! Mark my words----this will be a disaster of HUGE proportions! We are going to be in a even BIGGER healthcare mess than exists now.

Look at the US PostOffice. Now that works well-doesn't it!!! Who in their good mind would think the federal government would do a better job of running anything than free enterprise.

What really ticks me is that I have spent most of my life taking good care of myself--keeping my weight down, eating healthy, and exercising. Do I get ANY break for this----NO! Now that I am entering those years where I will probably need to use my insurance or eventually medicare, they are train-wrecking the entire system.

I plan to keep a list of those that vote for the bill and remind them now---and later when their system fails to work and especially when their next election comes up.

When do we all say---enough-----and vocalize---no scream----STOP???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Medicare IS government run health care.

Deb said...

Yes Medicare is the govt healthcare, but the suppliments are NOT and if it passes govt it will all be the same system...which will be "grab a number and wait" and hope you don't die while waiting!! A friend of ours has a close friend from Canada whose father died of a cancer. This son says that most cases of this cancer are cured when taken care of immediately after detection, but the waiting game got his Dad. He's always been sad that his Dad lived in Canada instead of the states where care is instant in many cases.

Anonymous said...

Preach it Sister!!!!!!!!

You tell em!

(Goosie)