IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Thursday, August 30, 2012

TRIP TO LULU'S HOUSE

#3 , #4  & #4 1/2---along with  4 1/2's Carrier Pigeon all came for a visit to Lulu's house.  After ALL my talking about my new toy finds--they had to come try them out.  We all had a GREAT TIME!  

 NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT--BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH A LITTLE BOY PLAYING COWBOYS?  NEVER COULD FIND CAPS TO GO IN THE CAP GUN---SEEMS I LIVE IN A MORE INNOCENT TIME.  NOTE THE DRUM STICK---IF HE DOESN'T GET YOU WITH THE STICK---HE'LL RESORT TO SHOOTING YOU.
 Boys will be boys----our answer to the British Double Decker Bus---climb on top of the car while brother rides below you.  We made MANY a trip up and down the drive in this little buddy---THAT I FOUND IN A TRASH PILE!  $2 AT THE CAR WASH AND LOADS OF FUN!

 "HEY, PEOPLE---can someone give me a pull???"
My Ruston Market find---look at his face----He LOVED IT!

And then the fun was over as they left town late Tuesday to avoid the storm. LOVE having my house full!

No comments: