IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, August 12, 2012

THE EASY WAY TO TRAVEL

After the Facebook Dictator changed my format to the new "Timeline"---(I just thought I lived in a democracy!).  I began playing around with it.  Well that had this "map" thing---I thought---"Hey let's see if I can put all the places I've been!"  Turns out---they post that you are "ON THE SPOT" at that particular moment.  After a blur of about 20 map punches--I get a message from #1 Son  

"You've had a busy morning!"

SO people---you don't even have to leave the comfort of your recliner---just go to your facebook page and click away---you can tour the world in one short morning---AND never even have to pack a bag or go through security.  HOW COOL IS THAT!


No comments: