IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, August 6, 2012

QUEST TO BE A FAST GIRL---

I've talked about how ALL the fast girls have pony tails----WELL    # 1 Daughter told me about an article she had read concerning the Olympics and the Fashion Statement that many of the athletes were making.  You KNOW---to be a REALLY GOOD gymnast---you need those clips to hold your hair back and a little glitter---well a LOT of glitter---on your hair---on your face---on your eyelids----JUST PUT ON THE GLITZ.  Hopefully they avoid all security check points while wearing the hair armor----

The equestrians---have the bowler helmet---long fitted coat--jodhpurs---knee high boots.  The dapper horse person would never be seen without them.

Camille pointed out that a couple of the beach volleyball girls were accused of looking like "Laundry Day at the Dorm".  You have to see it to believe it!

ANYWAY---in my quest to be a FAST GIRL---I watched the girls' races last night---SO I could go for two tone hair-----with loose waves---Lots of makeup-- and a need to constantly pull those tresses back away from my face.  SO maybe I don't need a ponytail after all just blonde/brunette hair--and the ability to high kick with my rear in the air as I place my feet on the starter's blocks!

No comments: