IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, August 14, 2012

THE NEST

I've been in my new home for a year at the end of this week.  MY HOW TIME HAS FLOWN---and NOT FLOWN!  I was looking around today and realized I really have not done anything to the inside of the house since moving last year.  My friends came and helped me paint the part of the house that I would be "living in" and then one of the church younger small groups moved all my furniture after I moved each and every box by myself.  And then I just stopped--there are things that I said I would do---they have not gotten done--it's like I am on hold---holding for what I'm not sure!  

On the BRIGHT side--I have worked in the yard and improved it.  MAYBE---Just MAYBE---I'll get to work again----it will all come together with time.

No comments: