IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, April 5, 2011

LOVE THOSE GRANDS!


The big guy in the background is #2. He is chasing #3---or maybe #3 is chasing #2---Who's on first? He is quite the character.


I was in Austin a month ago visiting. He walked into the den one morning while I was doing my Bible study---there was no one else around. He said, "UHHHH-Momma Lulu---in case you were wondering, I like to eat my lunch at 11:00." AFTER I cracked up---I asked what he would like to eat.


This trip to Austin, I am sleeping in the "office-computer room" on the futon, so I am in there doing something. He has come home from school while I was back there. He opens the door and just looks at me for a moment. He then says----"Momma Lulu---I usually watch my TV show in here after school--ALONE." I once again---"Got it!".


YOU HAVE TO LOVE THEM!

No comments: