IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, September 18, 2011

SLEEPING NOT SO BEAUTIFUL

I think my emotionally and physically packed life finally caught up with me this weekend. I knew I did not feel well when I left work Friday afternoon--but thought HEY--I need a nap. I ran by and had a short visit with Nannie and then headed to my bed----here's how the reminder of the weekend went------

Friday 4:30--6:00 nap
supper & 1 hour of TV
Friday 7:30-7:00 AM Saturday Sleeping
Saturday-7:30 AM-10:00 Mowing & Yard work----(did you know that some mowers are truly SELF propelled---as you do it yourself?)
Saturday 10:00 AM-Noonish---Nap
Saturday Noonish-1:00---Call from attorney- upsetting-painting rocker
Saturday 1:00-4:00 Nap
Saturday 4:00-7:00 much need shower & supper
Saturday 7:00-Sunday 8:00 Sleeping
Sunday 8:00AM-12:15---shower/church/nursery duty at church
Sunday 12:30-5:00 Nap
Sunday 5:00--now supper catching up
WHAT TIME CAN I GO TO BED TONIGHT?????

Perhaps I have the sleeping sickness-----Where is Prince Charming to give me a wake up kiss???

OH WELL BACK TO BED!

6 comments:

The Tylers said...

I continue to pray for you. May God grant you peace beyond measure. Hugs, lots of hugs to you. There are so many who care for you.

lindsey said...

Hey Ms. Lora, I've been keeping up with you on your blog but just wanted to actually let you know that I am praying for you and your family. I think back to all of your sweet prayers and affirmation for our family, and I am overwhelmed with gratitude...I hope to send up some similar prayers of comfort and healing up to the Lord on your behalf because boy do those prayers work well :). I cannot imagine what all you are going through, and to be honest, I really don't know much anyway...but I DO know that as you said, God is so good and faithful. "When we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny HImself." 2 Timothy 2:13 Even when you are going through so much and it feels like you can't go on, He will always be who He is...and He will keep taking care of it ALL. Much love sweet lady...and thank you again :).

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I am thankful that you got good rest this weekend- you did need it. We all love you, Mom.

Anonymous said...

You have been going so fast and furious lately, that it probably caught up with you.....YOU NEEDED THE REST!!!! Continuing to pray constantly for you my sweet sweet wonderful friend.

Love ya! Goosie

Gabe said...

Glad you're catching up! Love, G

About Miranda said...

I figure when my body feels the need to sleep that much, that it must REALLY NEED it! Glad you had the time to provide yourself with much needed rest!