IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, September 2, 2011

OUISER'S BOO DAY!

I had a message from one of my young friends today that I was a real BAD A__! She said, "I would have been in a puddle after all that has happened and Lora has sold a house, bought a house and gone to work. I would LOVE to take the credit--BUT the credit all goes to God. There have been plenty of times that I would have LOVED to have crawled in the bed, put the covers over my head, and slept for a 1000 years-- God had other plans for me. He has continually opened doors and been my total provision!

With that said, I do want you to know that I have carefully examined my rear---and REALLY I don't see ANYTHING that is bad about it! Looks pretty normal to me! I did get puffed up for 15 seconds and seriously consider getting some pants with those very words written across them. The only thing about that at my age is that there is a REAL possibility that the letters might slant down on one side. What would that say about me? There is also a possibility that the letters might run all together after ---well you do understand what might draw the letters together. NOT ATTRACTIVE! THEN there is the possibility that the letters might be REALLY SPREAD OUT!------MY MY MY!

Well with all that said--instead of Steel Magnolia--I guess you can call me "Brass Boo Day"!

1 comment:

Gabe said...

You're too classy for butt letters.