IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Thursday, September 22, 2011

DON'T WORRY---BE HAPPY!

I so appreciate all that have expressed concern---but DO NOT worry---be happy that I know from whence my help comes! My friend Barbara sent me the dictionary meanings of retreat---look it up---think about where I am and know that I need to retreat for a short while.

To prove that I am truly OK---here is one of my latest thoughts---


Is anyone else feeling strangled now that Fall is officially here? I have worn my beloved white sandals twice since Labor Day & Momma is spinning in her grave. SO out of guilt about doing "What is right among the fashion rules", I have worn closed toed shoes for several days in a row. Is it just me are do your feet feel like they are strangling after being set free all spring and summer in sandals and flip flops and then being completely wrapped and covered by closed toe shoes. They are screaming for AIR! Maybe it's just my feet?

Off to work---I have not been able to completely retreat---but work is almost a respite since I can only think of the number puzzle in front of me while there.

No comments: