IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, September 25, 2011

QUESTIONING!

Do you ever spend time questioning yourself? With my time in the cave, I have spent many hours asking questions about myself and trying to figure it all out. There are NO answers---as I have come to find---for we really will never know what others are thinking about us.

What's wrong with me? Am I not smart-pretty-tall-short-vivacious-charming-learned-on/on/and on enough? Where do I fall short? There is NO good answer to all of these questions.

What I have to remember is that I am fearfully and wonderfully made---God is the perfect architect. If He is happy with whom I am---then what else should matter.

If I could only get to that point---of knowing and believing that HE is all that matters!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know HIS approval is all that matters in our heads but it's harder to move that knoweledge to our hearts. It's a quest only captured when we get home to be with HIM. Here we only try and relax in HIS open arms. God bless. Mike

The Tylers said...

No perfect answer but I'm praying for you!

Becky said...

Thank you...from one of Camille's GG friends. This is encouraging for me tonight.