IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, July 2, 2011

CAMP CONVILLE-11---TEXAS STYLE-DAY 1

We started Camp Conville today and for a change-we are all in Texas for the week. YAAAHOOO!

I apologize for the photos-I did not take my camera-and used my I phone. I will do better I promise.

To begin our week, we met in Fort Worth and all four cousins are together. IT IS WONDERFUL! The little Jennings cousins LOVE the BIG Conville cousins-and vice versa! We all had lunch together and then toured the Fort Worth Science Museum. It is a TREAT! It was full of "things to do" and great exhibits. Fun for young and old alike!


PUMPING WATER IN THE OUTDOOR WATER EXHIBIT


THE LITTLE MAN LOVED THE WATER TABLE
HE HE




I REALLY DON'T HAVE MUCH COMMENT

BUT CAMILLE IS HULA HOOPING!













1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hope you all have a great week together! Great pic of Camille!