IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, July 17, 2011

BUSY BOYS

All my grands are having a BUSY summer! You know we just finished Camp Conville and the very next week, #1 & #2 are off to the beach. When I was discussing with #1 all that he has been doing this summer, he told me "Momma Lulu, I really have had a jam packed summer, and I just need a little down time." HUMM--did he think that up-all by himself?

Meanwhile # 3 & #4 are really busy too--

#4 is pictured below counting the number of sheets on the toilet paper roll to make sure they are advertising correct. He is very concerned about the truth in advertising--

Meanwhile #3 is learning very important truths-
in case you can't read his craft he made in church today-
"Jesus Blesses Henry"
AWWWW!