IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, October 8, 2010

UP FOR A GAME?

My current obsession involves a little scrabble game you
play on your I Phone called Words With Friends. I currently
have 3 games going and have had up to 5. SOME people
seem to tire of the challenge---I may-but for now I enjoy
the mental tease. It takes days to play a game and there are
times there are HOURS between moves if I or my opponent
are busy--PART OF THE FUN---ANTICIPATION!

One of my opponents is Camille. She seems to think it is
cheating to keep putting letters together until you find a
word. She had the audacity to ask just what Qi meant!
I told her to LOOK IT UP! We have a LOT of trash talk
going on between us----she is SUCH a SORE LOSER and I
NEVER gloat! I do let her win occasionally--to keep her
on the hook.

It can be a little frustrating to get all vowels or all consonants---but
HEY THAT'S PART OF THE FUN!

WANNA PLAY?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm always up for a new game of Words :) emilywolfe86

Lorena G. Sims said...

That's sounds interesting, I may try that.