IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, October 9, 2010

HAPPINESS

During small group, I asked the question---"What makes you happy" not in a spiritual sense, but in the world? We had a variety of answers, but they all centered around mostly the simple things of life. There was one answer that I feel I need to share-

BC looked across the room DIRECTLY at me and said,

"I just want the roof and gutters cleaned off, the lawn mowed, the beds cleaned out, all of the armadillo traps put up, and the drives and decks blown off before 10 AM on Saturday morning. " HUMMMMMM!!!! So yesterday I got busy and blew off all the decks and drives just before he came home. Last night Sonja asked me did I blow off so BC would be happy and I of course replied yes. He looked at her and said, "The roof and gutters are still not cleaned out."

THE RAGGED EDGE---JUST BEFORE BEING PUSHED OFF THE CLIFF!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Wow....that is one brave man!!!