IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, October 31, 2010

TYPHOID CAMILLE

Henry, aka Big Bubba, has a virus. He feels pretty rotten and consequently is an ill pill. Camille had the virus the week before Baby Bubba was born. Since we have been here in slightly over a week, Poppa Bob has gone home with same virus and now Henry is ailing. DaDa is also trying to claim sick---I'm not having that! Perhaps I am too mean or too busy to get it---I can only hope!

New parents did go out to a friend's Halloween party last night. Camille had a C section-LAST MONDAY and is really amazing with all she is doing. We made these cute little mummies for her to take as a food offering to their party. I am anxious to hear what everyone thought.

For now---I am waiting for Big Bubba to rise & shine-it's that time. Busy day!

No comments: