IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, May 17, 2011

IN THE LAND IN BETWEEN

I am thinking about returning to the Land of the Living. I woke up from my nap this afternoon--I might add a LONG nap--and thought---"Wait-I may feel a little bit better!". SO perhaps I might live after all! Taking my drugs---forcing myself to eat---getting better. Cough is beginning to get better---head does not hurt as bad---I am BETTER!

NOW to recover before leaving for Erie! Would hate to give this to my precious babies!

I will indeed be better if I don't spend most of the night on the couch trying to NOT cough!

I noticed the armadillo was back---killing him gives me cause to live!

1 comment:

Hannah Lee said...

Go get that stinkin' varment! I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I know those grands are ready to see their Mama Lulu!