IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, February 21, 2011

#2 ----WHAT A CHARACTER!



I will be starting the LONG trek home from Austin on Monday. It has been a great weekend with the kids and grands, but I need to go home and get some rest! Both boys had basketball games over the weekend, we went fishing, and just hung around together. #2 Son & I did lots of cooking together.


I shared LOTS of my wisdom with both #1 & #2 sons, only to be laughed at and threatened. It seems they have the same stubborn streak that I do and don't listen to my direction well. What's a Mom to do????

I will end this post with just one story from # 2. He came in this AM as I was working on my Bible study for Wednesday night. It was about 10:45 and here is his quote:

"Momma Lulu, in case you wondered I usually eat about 11:00."

Me laughing, "Well we have left over chili from last night."

#2--"I'll go look in the kitchen and figure out what I want you to fix."

WELL as you might expect--he got exactly what he asked for!

No comments: