IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, November 13, 2010

RECOVERY

After a good night's sleep last night and a 2 hour nap today, I almost feel recovered from my time in Erie. I did not have to get up with Elliot during the night, but the curse of light sleeping follows me wherever I go. I would hear him during the night, even though I slept on the couch downstairs. Henry was an early morning riser, and as always I felt the need to finish every project before coming home.

Since arriving in LA, we are re-establishing a routine--in a new time zone. Hope to get back to my running Monday.The days are VERY busy with chasing an 18 month old and helping with Elliot. I am back to my volunteer work and busy with a HUGE project for next Sunday for church. Basically life has returned to my normal Louisiana frantic pace! OH--BUT AM I ENJOYING THE LA WEATHER! It is indeed wonderful to be back in the sun and warmth!

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

If there is ANYTHING we can do, please name it! We would love to play with Henry. Glad you are rested. Nothing better than sleeping in your own bed.

Ann Miller said...

in order to keep your crazy level where it should be, we would love to visit over thanksgiving...