IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, November 14, 2010

EXCUSES

I know in my head that the answer to "showing up" for running is having a time to show and someone waiting for me to show. I made a date to run tomorrow-MONDAY AM. I am supposed to show. I find myself making excuses tonight about why I won't be running tomorrow. If there is a drop of rain falling from the sky---etc etc etc. It's really difficult to climb back on the horse after being off for more than 3 weeks. HEIGH OH SILVER!

3 comments:

SND said...

Give me two weeks and I promise that I will be there on Monday, November 29th at 5:30 a.m. We have a date!!!

Gabriele Agustini said...

I feel just like that when I haven't been to the gym in a couple of weeks.
Actually, even a few days puts me in that mood!
I wish you a ton of willpower in the morning!
Best,
gabriele

Lorena G. Sims said...

I wish I'm closed by so I can go run with you. I hope your excuses didn't stop you from running.