IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, April 27, 2010

APRIL TRAVELS

I am currently in Erie for a birthday visit. I just rocked Mr. H to sleep for his afternoon nap. There is something about the uncomplicated love of your grandchildren. As long as you love them, play with them, and hold them--they love you with utterly no restraint in return.

To my friends in Ruston, I will be commuting between Erie and Austin from now on----I just cannot get enough of these grands!

4 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

They love you too!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. he is so stankin' cute! enjoy your time!!
elj

Anonymous said...

Will miss you, but understand.

Chrome Cowgirl

Deb said...

You are so blessed to have this quality time with Henry. Such a sweetie little monkey.