IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, November 2, 2009

PENNSYLVANIA FALL SHOW

I seem to have visited Erie at the PERFECT time for the Fall Foliage Show! The leaves were beautiful. Perhaps God allows this beautiful show to soften the blow of the BRUTAL winter around the corner. I was blessed to see sights such as this every where I went during the week. I will not comment-Just Enjoy!


































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Beautiful scenery. I'm from Erie and I do enjoy reading your blogs when you visit! Although I know the kids won't stay, I hope they can look back on their years in dreay Erie fondly. And you can say you've been to Erie, Pa....

Anonymous said...

BREATHTAKING!!!!!!!!

Just another reminder of God's awesome glory and the HE is the CREATOR!

(Goosie!)

Lorena G. Sims said...

AWESOME! I love it!

Cynthia said...

I'm so jealous! I miss "true" fall!