IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, October 23, 2009

IT'S ALL IN THE TIMING!

WE HAVE HAD RAIN AND HAD RAIN AND HAD RAIN IN LOUISIANA! Most unusual for this time of the year. It started raining in August and has pretty much been a monsoon since then. I had to work FRANTICALLY this week to put out OVER 20 flats of Fall and Winter flowers in my garden when we had the occasional break in the rain. It rained AGAIN though yesterday! This weekend I see the weather is supposed to be cool and sunny-PERFECT Fall Weather! I left VERY early this morning to go see Henry--------and oh yes his parents. When we arrived in Erie-IT'S RAINING and supposed to rain all weekend. I JUST CANNOT GET AWAY FROM THIS RAIN! I think I may be close to mildew stage!

On a HAPPY NOTE-the leaves in Erie are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! SUCH A GLORIOUS SIGHT WHEN LANDING THIS AFTERNOON TO FLY OVER A FALL CARPET OF SPECTACULAR COLORS! So maybe I will forgive the rain-Erie-ites!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Are you taking some fall pics for me....I need a fix of fall foliage. Josh was 6 weeks old the last time I was in PA in Oct.!

We are also watching for Henry in the high chair pics...better go over to CCCJ's blog to check and see. :) Have fun!