IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, November 20, 2009

SHOPPING SYNDROME

I am not much of a shopper, but like to go and look----just not very good at buying. I invited Friend, Helen to run over to Monroe today-specifically to pick up a ham-but then with a little light shopping in mind.

ONCE AGAIN-I go shopping with someone else and spend the day finding things for them to buy. I was ONCE AGAIN successful at spending someone else's money. Helen even bought me lunch!

I will admit that she talked me into a jacket------TOO BAD they didn't have the slacks in my size. Hopefully the jacket will not end up sitting in my closet and never worn-since I am NEVER happy with the slacks I have.

While I am on the subject-what is it about BLACK that keeps pulling my eye? I have a closet FULL of black clothes. You would think I was in the Old South and in the required year of mourning! As Scarlett would say, "OH FIDDLY DEE!" I really look better in color!

No comments: