IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, July 14, 2012

ALL THE FAST GIRLS------

ALL the fast girls---have ponytails!!!  I have been watching---and it's true--they pass by with that cute little mane of hair-swishing-swishing back and forth---with their tight little rears keeping time like the pendulum on a clock---back & forth---swing swing.  They pass me by and leave me in the dust.


SO----I'm letting my hair grow out----I'm going to join the ranks of the "Fast Girls"!  It's the key----just grow those tresses----buy a package of elastic bands----


WAA LAAA

I'll join the ranks of the FAST GIRLS!

Today I am happy to report---I got my hair into a low pony tail----with the tail hanging down approximately 1/2 ".  UNFORTUNATELY---it's NOT long enough to swish/swish--

SO---I guess to be one of those pert--sassy--fast girls----it has to be longer----

SIGH---I also suffer from follicle deficiency---so don't think I will EVER have the horsey thick mane that swishes in the same cadence as those hips on most of those fast girls---

AND I did NOT notice being ANY faster today----

HOW AM I EVER GOING TO GET FASTER RUNNING????----

WAIT you thought I meant something other than RUNNING?????

SHAME ON YOU!   NEVER Occurred to me!

1 comment:

g-clix said...

was just about to ask "what kind of 'fast' are you talkin' about!"
glad you cleared that up . . . whew
: )