IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, October 2, 2012

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN-WHAT WAS I THINKING!

For some strange reason, I thought it sounded like a good idea to join a spin class-on trainers--with all my REALLY IN SHAPE FRIENDS--who have biked ALL summer.  Let's see -I last put my wide load in that saddle MEMORIAL DAY---THE END OF MAY!  The "King of Torture" has a day job as a Pastor----REALLY?  He must take out all his congregational frustrations on the unsuspecting Spinners.  WHO KNEW---a pastor could be so cruel.

WELL I showed him---I CHEATED---the rest of the crew did just what he said---changed those gears as he dictated---worked like dogs---sweat pouring off them.  I showed him---I just stayed in the lowest gear---guess what still sweated like a pig and thought I was going to die.

It seemed like a good idea-in my continual quest to get into better shape---I survived---but certain body parts--that I will not mention---MAY NEVER BE THE SAME!

When I move to Fort Worth---I'm going to be a COUCH POTATO!

No comments: