IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, June 29, 2012

FIREMAN TO THE RESCUE!


I didn't have a cat on the tree----BUT---I did have a problem that I could not solve!  I need the strength of a man---and there was NO man to be found.  WHAT TO DO???  I texted my trusty fireman---lawnmower extra-ordinare.  I asked---"Are you being a fireman today?"  He replies yes---but what's up.  I explained my dilemma---and he takes pity on me and comes to save the day.


Only problem is--he had to go back to work---after pulling the attic door down (LONG STORY)---but I had to get the car seat down and install 2 of the little suckers by myself.  THAT WAS SO FUN IN THE 100 DEGREE HEAT!  Thought I would flip out before I got that chore done!


WHERE IS A GOOD MAN WHEN YOU NEED ONE????

No comments: