IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THE FLOWERS SAY IT ALL---

At times--you just have to look around you to understand where you are emotionally--


About 3-4 weeks ago, I ripped out a bed of azaleas--one of my least favorite flowers--except for the 3 weeks out of the year that they bloom---and replaced it with all new flowers and a fountain.  I call it my
"Blue Bed"----all shades of blue.  Blue can be sad---but blue can be serene---I'll let you judge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sbdolutely my favorite color and one that speaks to serene.....You have selected a beautiful color and one that fits you... You are perfect by design and by direction and you will be rewarded for your direction and purpose. You are a flower among women and a jewel before God himself.