1. They expect for you to arrive on time.
2. Their warm up does not consist of a cup of chocolate & conversation.
3. They expect you to do ALL their exercises correctly--no short cutting!
4. They do not allow bathroom breaks during the hour--expect you to do that ahead of time or after.
5. They are not friendly to all the others in the gym and don't allow breaks for conversations with friends much less a total stranger.
6. Their idea of a break between sets is to go to another exercise for a different body part.
7. They are not interested in conversation about all the current injuries your friends have nor of any of the injuries you might have had over your lifetime.
8. They expect you to have good form---and that doesn't have anything to do with posing in front of the mirror.
9. They all know how to count to 10 and don't ever do it by 2's AND they expect you to actually put some weight on the machine.
10. They expect you to actually work out the entire hour.