IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, October 16, 2009

SEEKING HIM

I am currently reading three different books. They all have the common theme of "Knowing God". I am pointed to the reminder that as I seek to "know God"- He will reveal Himself to me. There is nothing more important-than developing and growing my relationship with Him. As I "Die to Self" and seek Him-Joy and Peach will come. I am fervently seeking Him and anticipating the fulfillment that will come with a deeper relationship with Him. My current prayer is that He will reveal my sin to me and constantly remind me that I only need worry about my sin and leave others to Him.

1 comment:

About Miranda said...

Your post made me think of the song "Audience of One" by Big Daddy Weave. My favorite line says "seeking Your face, and not only Your hand." Too often we only seek His hand and forget about Him.