IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, September 15, 2012

DEAR HEALTH SUPPLEMENT TAKERS--

To my friends that are trying to sell me----some brand---of health supplement and think it is the answer to all the woes associated with our propensity to stuff our mouths with anything that gets in our path AND want me to then sell said supplements etc to all my friends---

I SAW YOU THIS MORNING AT THE DONUT SHOP WHEN FINISHING MY LONG RUN!

Now I'm just saying that no---I have in the past--but no longer take handfuls of supplements and drinks to ensure I will live to 100.  I've done it all---including drinking "Barley Green"---which is BARLEY GRASS -dried and mashed and mixed with water.  IN OTHER WORDS---YARD CLIPPINGS!  BUT has it occurred to you to maybe get out and get a little exercise?  Maybe a walk around the block on a regular basis----any kind of motion---ALL motion counts!  I don't get spending big $s on all these latest and greatest when you will not do any form of physical activity.

SO---what you want is to live a LONG LIFE in a nursing home because you have not worked at sustaining your muscles and core strength?  It ALL works together---Eating and taking the right things will not guarantee a long--ACTIVE life---you have to do SOMETHING to keep those muscles strong.  Read up on it----do you know the amount of muscle fiber we loose after 40 per year---it's staggering!  TAKE your supplements---wonderful---BUT get a little exercise too, PLEASE!

2 comments:

clairebear said...

I thought I recognized you!

Prostate Supplement said...

No way you saw me stuffing doughnuts in my mouth *wipes crumbs*