IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, December 15, 2010

THE LAST ONE BITES THE DUST!

The entire family has passed around a most delightful cold and I have finally biten then dust. It could be the cold that Camille started out with and gave to Henry & her Daddy as well as her husband and then to Elliot. It could be the NEW cold that Adam brought home from his current rotation in Urgent Care last week. WHO KNOWS? All I do know is that I am MISERABLE! Can't find a drug to really help and not getting any better.

It either lets up---or I jump off the cliff! Can't BEGIN to think about climbing on that airplane this congested!

3 comments:

Gabriele Agustini said...

I hope that you (all) feel better soon!!
And I'd like to wish you and your loved ones a glorious Holiday Season!!
xoxo,
gabriele

Lorena G. Sims said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Deb said...

So sorry!! Doesn't make for a good birthday....don't suppose you got desperate enough for the neti pot....anyway, whatever Dr. Kirby gave me at Thanksgiving was amazing and was a miracle drug to me! Hope you got some of that!!! I will pray....Christmas is a terrible time to be sick! Trust me I know!