IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, September 11, 2009

HEAVEN



As I was driving back from Texas yesterday, I did a great deal of thinking about Heaven. I came home to find this music video in my email. If you don't know the story, Steven lost his daughter in a tragic accident last year. I am certain the lyrics were from his broken heart.

I will post again on the subject and give you my thoughts during my alone time-but for now-I leave you with this.

2 comments:

Lorena G. Sims said...

listening to the music gives me goose bumps..I didn't know that his little girl passed away. That is so sad! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful song. His little girl was accidently run over by one of his sons a little over a yr. ago. She was precious. They had adopted her from China. Very sad story.
Thanks for sharing this song.
Joanna